The objective of this program is to develop scholars for the
future growth of Zarathustrian Religion.
This is a full time (boarding) and an intensive program.
1. B.A. in "Zarathustrian Studies," with Major in
Religion and Education.
2. Ph.D. in "Philosophy of Zarathushtra"
3. Masters in Administration by Gatha Value
We require a minimum of six and half years. Students are required
to take 43 credits per year for
his or her undergraduate degree-a total of 129 credits. To earn a graduate
degree student must
take 30-doctorate credit per year, with a total of 90 credits for doctorate
degree. Students who
have difficulty in English, their duration will take longer than the
Important Note: In order
to receive any certificate or degree a student must complete the full
program. Students who will be on scholarship would not receive any certificate,
academic transcript unless he/she completes the doctorate program.
Spenta uses Internet to connect to the top professors in the
field and the American
Educational system with its Pune campus, India.
Student Minimum Qualification for Entrance:
H.S.C (for students in India) or High School Diploma (for other than
Minimum Age: 17 years
This program is open to all castes and creeds.
Students are required to send their application and all official
documents (School Grades)
to Spenta's Administration Office in India. Students should have legal
like the Visa, during their tenure with us. You can even write to our
Executive Officer for
further details or for application at: email@example.com
We select a student based on the date of the application, grade
transcripts, medical examination,
and an interview with the Admission Board.
Student Qualifications at Graduation:
The program objective is to qualify students to:
- Be teachers of Zarathushtra's Message.
- Prepare them to pursue a teaching and/or research based position
in a University.
- Attain basic computing skills in computer application including
In addition, this program will encourage students to:
- Develop and maintain a physical and mental fitness,
- Be able to hold an advance standing in International Toastmasters
Association (Public Speaking)
- Join educational and trade organizations.
---Primary Careers: Teaching in University.
---College or University Officials.
---Consultant or Research Associate.
---Editor or Journalist
---Public Relation Officer
The program which is in English is divided into the following seven
- Physical Education (P.E.): This education includes: General
Cross Training: i.e. Running, Bicycling, Walking and First aid, and
Education is on a daily basis throughout the doctorate program.
- Discipline: Spenta enforces Military customs and practices
to develop discipline,
leadership qualities and teamwork among students. Discipline is on
a daily basis and it is
carried on throughout the program. We require that all students to
wear uniform during their
study at Spenta.
- General Studies: This is a general program to introduce
students to English, General Education,
and the Message of Zarathushtra. In this section the student will
take the following classes:
* Personal: Ethics, Protocol, Art of studying, Computer applications.
* English: English as a second language (If they need it)
* Communication, Critical thinking and logic.
* General Education: Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Human Growth
Anthropology, Astronomy, Statistics, Environmental Studies, Sociology,
General Science and
* Arts: Photography, Calligraphy, Music, Theater and etc.
- Research: Research is based on two pillars: Classes and
Projects . CLASSES are as follows:
Research Fundamentals, Library research and Doctoral Dissertation.
The PROJECTS are
on daily basis throughout the doctorate program.
- Teaching Tours: Before students' graduation, we require
that each student completes at
least two summers teaching tours. Each tour is three month long, as
arranged by the University.
Specialty Studies: Students will take their undergraduate
and graduate specialty courses.
These classes are as follows: · Zarathushtrian Religion Classes
· Teaching: Counseling, teaching,
leadership and administration.
- Foreign Language: Students must learn modern Persian and
one foreign language.
- Computer Programming in C, C++ Detail: In each semester
students take five courses
and one internship. Students do not choose courses. Courses are taught
primarily in English.
Video conferences, Audio video presentation, Internet, independent
study, research work,
and fieldwork are used for instruction. Thirty percent of average
week is unstructured.
Calendar: Semester and summer short terms.
Living Arrangements: Students live in the Spenta's housing facilities.
Student body has Officers, Officers Cadets and Cadets. Social
gatherings (parties), camping,
picnic and movies.
Soccer, Tennis, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Swimming, Chess,
Martial Arts, Yoga and Mountaineering.
Spenta provides students with:
-Health insurance -
All students will go through a probational period for the first
or first two quarter(s) (semesters),
Fees and Tuition (In US $):
- Room ------------------------------------50
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)------80
- Uniform (for three uniforms) --------------30
- Activity ----------------------------------20
- Physical Education -----------------------25
Total:------------------------------------205 (Per Month in US $)
- Tuition: -----------------US $ 150 per credit per subject
Scholarships are offered on availability basis. The qualification
criteria are as follow:
- The student must be a Zarathushti at the time of admission.
- He must have a good academic background.
- He must fill out the scholarship application.
- He must write a three page essay on "How would you like to
promote the message of
Ashu Zarathushtra?" or any other subject in Zarathushtrian Studies.
- He must at all time remain in touch with the sponsor of his/her
scholarship through correspondence.
- Financial aid is not available to probational students.
here to enroll yourself